Proudly Accredited by the BBB
Auto Apparel proudly announces its accreditation by the Better Business Bureau Council of Northeast California. Through its accreditation, Auto Apparel joins in the BBB's shared vision of establishing a marketplace where buyers and sellers trust each other.
For over 100 years, BBB has helped people make smarter decisions and is evolving to meet fast changing marketplace needs.
- BBB sets standards for ethical business behavior and monitors compliance. Almost 400,000 Accredited Businesses meet and commit to our high standards.
- BBB helps consumers identify trustworthy businesses, and those that aren’t, through more than 4 million BBB Business Reviews.
- BBB sets standards for and evaluates thousands of advertisements each year to ensure that people can trust what advertisers say.
- BBB sets standards for and evaluates the practices of thousands of charities so that donors know where their money is going.
- BBB coaches businesses on ethical behavior and how to build stronger, more trusting relationships with their customers.
BBB offers its national and local consumer services online and in person. Through our efforts, BBB helps millions of people each year.
"I am immensely proud to display the BBB seal as a mark of our accreditation," said General Manager Tom Annigoni. "Auto Apparel is committed to the high standards of integrity that our customers expect of us."